Followers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Humming Bird

Love this swirling hummingbird.  It's an Inkadinkado rubber stamp from Hero Arts.  The inner circle cut with Coluzzle and the outer scalloped circle with Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The DP, Flowers, and silk butterflies are from my stash.  The Rhinestones are from Melissa Frances, Vintage Attic Treasures.  Made for a friend in my card group, but she was under the weather with a bad hip so was not at our card day on Thursday, but hopefully will be out next Thursday.

I thought with the snow storm that was forecast for this morning that I would be staying home, but the weather forecasters were wrong again and it did not amount to much.  Just a few inches of snow which had mostly melted by noon.  I curled to-day but sad to say we lost.  We had a good time and a great gab fest over coffee afterwards.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

This is such a pretty image and the color combination is stunning.