Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In the Kitchen

I usually go from one extreme or another either very bright, or all pastels.  Thought this image from Bugaboo should be in bright colors.  These images are so much fun - hope the recipient enjoys it as much as I do.
 Again, it is going to one of my golfing friends for her birthday - soon we will be out on the links.  The DP is from DCWV a pad called Nana's Kids.  The image is colored with copics.  The picture looks crooked because I put a piece of red cardstock behind it when I took the photo. There really is just a l/4" red border all around the edge.

I have been fighting with my computer for the last few days, first my browser (Firefox)  told me to upgrade to their latest program. Every time I went out of my browser, I had to reboot my computer to get back in.  I had to make a few changes to even see my blog. (What a waste of time!)  I like to use google and couldn't get it, and quite a few other minor problems. I finally got most of that cleared up.  Then last night during the night Windows decided to upgrade my Vista - the result was that when I went on the computer it was like a brand new computer, nothing on it, no pictures, no mail, no documents, nothing.  Thank goodness for the restore program, I was able to restore everything to the time of day before the upgrade was made.

Maybe my computer is trying to tell me I should get rid of some excess I have on this computer and make a back-up disk.

No comments: