Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dance Party

This is another Kenny K Digi.  His designs are such fun this card is for another one of my grandsons.  Hope he likes it, I know he likes to get together with his friends for a party often.  It is colored with copics and I have again used DP from Teresa Collins - On The Edge.

Last night I planted some flowers in my garden, we moved two years ago next month, every time I dig I try to add some new topsoil, but whats underneath is clay combined with gravel, and pieces of cement.  Eventually,
maybe I will be able to have a nice garden, but in the meantime lots of hard work.  This is a great time of the year to add to a perennial garden as they are all on sale right now.  Trying to get a nice variety like I had in my old garden, but this area is about 1/4 of the size I had before, there is no way I can get that much variety in this garden, but I keep trying.

No comments: