Followers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Christmas Gingerbread Cookies

This is my fourth card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge, series 5.  This series runs until the end of October, and then series 6 will run until mid November.  This cute little girl with the basket of gingerbread men is an image from SSBS Design. I have paper pieced the full image.  Some of the paper is the same as the background pieces.  The paper with the green & red holly is from BoBunny, the other papers and the ribbon are from my Christmas stash.  The pointsetias are punches from Ecstasy Crafts (2) - one cuts, one embosses.  The sentiment is a sticker from Ecstasy Crafts.

2 comments:

cass said...

Cute Christmas card.

Anniebee said...

This is really cute, Jackie! I love how you paper pieced her dress. I almost did the same thing but got carried away with the Copics and forgot. LOL!