Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mother & Daughter - Happy Moment


A beautiful image from A Day for Daisies.  I paper pieced the dresses, added Studio g glitter glue to the green one and Stampendous glitter to the pink dress. I then colored the ladies with copics.  To emblish the card I added a leaf diecut from Marianne Designs.  I added some pink glitter to flowers from Offray Stylish accents, which already had pearls in the centers and attached them to the leaves. A ribbon and pearls from my stash completed the card.

I seem to be running out of time to complete the cards for this session,  I will be away for the rest of the day to-day, but will try to be more productive tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie and I like the idea of a mother and daugther sharing this moment together. Wonderful flower arrangement that you created and your string of pearls is a perfect finishing touch. *Hugs*

Kim Kelley said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT