Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Friends and Wine


These three characters were so much fun to color, the images from Bugaboo are some of my favorites.
In the photo the card looks a little wonky, hope it's just the way I have it on the stand!  I don't think it is quite that crooked.  Colored the images with copics,  adding Glossy Accents to the wine glasses, and the bottles.  The DP is from My Momenta.  The sentiment is from Bugaboo.
My golfing group is having a party tomorrow for one of the group, Ann.  When we go out for dinner, there are usually three or more of the girls that share a liter of wine, and Ann is one of them, so this card seemed to be just right for the occasion.
I won't be at the party, my hubbys last fall left him very unsteady, even with his walker.  He will be going to physio 3 times a week for the next couple of weeks, so I will be home a lot until he improves.  Maybe I will have time to make more cards! 

No comments: