Followers

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Blue Butterflies


Another Birthday Card for this one I used a Penny Black stamp using Tom Bow Markers on the stamp.  I used a Die cut from Spellbinders to frame it with patterned DP.  Both DP from my stash.
The butterflies are from an EK punch with small gems added.  The Gems and Ribbon/Flowers are also from my stash.  The gems seemed to have picked up the light when I took the picture.



And a close up showing the colors a little better.

Challenges:

VSC Challenge Anything Goes
Crafting With Attitude Anything Goes
Mod Squad Birthday Friends
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration Anything Goes
Simply Create Anything Goes

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

NanaConnie said...

Stunning, Jackie! Those blue gems really pop. Fab paper choices, my friend.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colouring Jackie..Loz

Unknown said...

Oh such a pretty card love the blues. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

A fabulous card, thank you so much for sharing with Simply Create Too. Have a wonderful evening!

Love and hugs
Maarit

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is stunning!! I love the beautiful flowers!! The colors are so pretty!! The butterflies fluttering about are gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful butterflies and I love your effect with the stamps.
hugs,
Teresa

Regina Cooper said...

I really like your color combo. The sparkly gems add the perfect touch. Great job! Thanks for playing in this week's Mod Squad Challenge. http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and awesome image and colours used.xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Billie A said...

Beautiful.. so pretty and I love so much about this card. the colors the images. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.

Rosmarie said...

A very beautiful card!! - Love the soft colors!
Thank you so much for joining us at Simply Create Too!
Hugs, Rosi

aussie aNNie said...

Get that melting pot out Jackie and have a play, I need some more UTEE so looking forward to your next make.xx{The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

aussie aNNie said...

Hope to see you crafting soon Jackie, I do love your work and thanks for always popping in.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sending hugs.xx
{ aNNie}