Followers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Dancer

 

This sweetheart of a digi is from Whoopsiedaisy Digi Stamps, and I am entering this card in the CDAC Progressive Challenge for August. I have paper pieced the image, and colored her with copics.  The background paper is from my stash, and I used a Martha Stewart punch.  The flower is from Studio 18.                                       

It is my grandson Justin's 16th birthday to-day, and we had a nice dinner for him at our house last night.        
There were seven of us, he and his brother are now over six feet tall so I would say all adults at the table.       
I made him a Kenny K digital card with a hockey player as that is his sport, but with a very busy time over the last week I forgot to take a picture of the card before I put it in the envelope.                                                 


2 comments:

Rene said...

What a lovely card! Your paperpiecing is great!

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great project! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE