Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Looking Out

Another fun digi from Whoopsidaisy.  The girl is a freebie image for the Freebie Challenge CDACFDC29,
which is going on now.  I have colored her with copics and have added some glitter glue to the flowers in her hair and on the ground.  The fence is also an image from Whoopsidaisy and has been colored with Ranger Distress inks.  The flowers on the top of the fence are chipboard and are from a scrapbook kit.  The background was done with a cuttlebug folder.

We were hurrying out of the house this morning, so I added this image very hastily to My Page for the gallery, and I left the challenge tag off.  Hope I can rectify that little detail (haste makes waste.)  Spent the day in Niagara Falls stateside to-day.  ( Don't know why when we are crossing the border, I always get behind the car that gets held up for some reason or another.)  To-day it happened both coming and going.  But we had a fun day anyway.

No comments: