Followers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Anniversary Wishes


We are so lucky that there are so many talented artists that give freely of their time to provide us with such wonderful images for the CDAC Progressive Challenge, this being 16, series 3.  This digital image is from McMahon Five Designs and I have colored everything with copics, and then applied Ranger Walnut stain over all.  The butterflies are a stamp from The Stamp Barn.  The sentiment is a stamp from Kolette Hall.

My son Gord and his wife Linda have been married 20 years next week, and I think I will give them this card.  My eldest son Rob and his wife Sharon will also be married 20 years come September, how time does fly.  Both have wonderful families.

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful image and love your coloring- and the butterflies!!!

Mavis Burnham said...

Love this card Jackie; beautiful colouring. Gord & Linda will love it too!

Pattie G said...

I love how you used this image from the progressive Challenge! Perfect!

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Jackie Scott said...

Thanks for your kind comments on my card with the wheelbarrow of flowers.