Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

With Sympathy


My fifth and last card for CDAC Progressive Challenge 16.  This challenge ends to-day, but if you have not taken part before, you can buy in for $l.00, five new images should be posted to-morrow.
This beautiful victorian type image is from Nana Vic.  I have made it into a sympathy card.  I printed the images roses and bird cage on DP from Colorbok.  The sentiment stamp is marked @2001 PSX.
The butterfly stamp is from Stampin Up.  I colored the roses and butterfly with copics Milky white.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jackie your Sympathy card is gorgeous and printing the digital image straight onto the patterned paper has created an amazing effect. The colour of the roses and the sweet butterfly matches in perfectly. Not that I hope you get the chance to use the card any time soon, but I'm very sure that when you do the reciever is going to feel the warmth and love that you put into your card. Thanks for joining in this round and I look forward to the next one coming up. *Hugs*