Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

For the Love of Sewing


Pattie's Creations supplied this digital image for the cdacpc22a challenge.  This part of the progressive challenge is only on for a couple more days, so I am kind of late with my entry.  I colored the image with copics, added a couple of buttons which I colored with copics and some pins to the pincushion which I had in my sewing supplies.  The DP is from My Mind's Eye and the sentiment is from DCWV.  I then added Ranger Distress Ink to the DP and the image using three different shades.  The lace was from my stash.

It's been raining here and the winds are fairly strong, but sounds like we might get much worse in the next couple of days.  

2 comments:

Mavis Burnham said...

Very beautiful as usual Jackie. Love the image of the old sewing machine and the music.

cass said...

Great way to use the image, hope you didn't get battered by the winds too bad.