Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Soccer Anyone


This is another image from Pollycraft, now sold by Little Miss Muffet.  Simple card to make colored with copics, DP is from K and Company mounted on blue cardstock.  The stars and stripes are a sticker from my stash.  This is for my nephew's son  who just had a birthday.  Daxton is his name and he lives in BC so I don't get to see him too often.  I do hope that he is interested in soccer!

I am entering this into http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.ca/search/label/Challenges  Simplicity

3 comments:

Mavis Burnham said...

Dax will love this card as well. Beautiful colouring.

Unknown said...

What a lovely boy card; sweet image! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea DT Member LMM Challenges

Unknown said...

This is such a great boy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet!