Followers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

O Little Town of Bethlehem

My first card for Lady Anne's Christmas Challenge.  It is a progressive challenge, the first two digital images we received were from Crafting with Jack.  If we make cards using both of these images, we will receive a further two images for the next months challenge.  If not, we can buy in for one pound.
I colored the image with copics.  DP and the brads are from my stash.  The poinsettia were punched and embossed (no name on the punch).  The poinsettia are bright gold, even though they appear green on my card.
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/christmas-challenge.html
http://craftingwithjack.weebly.com/

3 comments:

Mavis Burnham said...

What delicate colours for this card. I also have the same punch - pretty accent.

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

I love how you have coloured the image so softly, the way you have set it back through the cut circle too is great. Thank you for playing along with our Christmas Progressive challenge.
Love ~ Lady Anne
Lady Anne's Challenges

Sharon said...

Wow what a beautiful card you have made. Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Progressive Challlenge at Lady Anne's.