Followers

Friday, February 1, 2013

The Birthday Queen


This wonderful depiction of three fashionable lady's is a digital image from TLC.  I decided to use it as a birthday card for one of my friends.  It comes complete with sentiment and flourishes. - I colored it with copics, added some stickles to the crown and added a butterfly (EK Success punch).  For the inside I added the following:


This is my first post in a month, do not know where times goes these days, but always something to do.  Made several cards in the last month, but managed to mail them without taking a photo first.  Anyway hope that I can get back into the groove of posting my cards as soon as I have completed them.  I am entering this card in the following challenges.

http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.ca/  -  One for the girls, Challenge 112
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/challenge-50-anything-goes-with.html

5 comments:

Jackie C said...

Love this Jackie, so well made, fab!
Jackie DT member ds4j

Melanie said...

A fantastic card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "One for the girls" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

KarinsArtScrap said...

Beautiful card.
Thanks for join us at Digistamps4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Jennifer said...

This is so pretty, Jackie. I'm sure your friend will love it,

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Mavis Burnham said...

I love this beautiful card Jackie and the sentiment is just perfect for one of your friends.