Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Golf Swinger


A sporty image for a masculine birthday from Digi Darlas called the Golf Swinger.  I have colored the image with copics.  There was no background so I copied the background from another image from Digi Darlas, but her grass on the bottom looked much better than mine.  He does look like he is definitely standing in the rough on the side of a hill!  The sentiment is from Forever in Time.

Love summer I golfed yesterday morning, it sure was hot so I took a cart with my friend Carol.  The course we play on is very hilly, so on a hot day it is nice to be in a cart and catch the breeze when you are driving.

I am entering this in:

Dream Valley Challenge - Male Theme
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes - Season
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Craft Lovin Challenge - Anything Goes

7 comments:

loz said...

Beautiful card. I saw this on MIM..Loz

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Lol. This is super cute!!!:)
thanks for joining us over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!
Great priced, fun digi paper and stamps
Tabitha's Designs

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Jackie..lovely Image and great colors...really lovely manly card...love this

I see your card on MIM if you like to see my card it is number 82...wish you have a great day..hugs, Monika

Elena V. said...

Fantastic! I love it! I saw it on Make it Monday.

lalkygirl said...

Fab card ,love how you created the background
Thanks for joining us at MIM this week and good luck
Tracey x

Rene said...

My brother will love this, he is addicted to golf! Wonderful!

Thank you for sharing your lovely creation in our ‘Anything goes - Show your Season’ Challenge
Do join us again!
Hugs
Rene (DT Crafting by Designs)

Nathalie said...

So gorgeous card Jackie. I love image and colouring is fab. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie