Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Texting Teenager

Mo Manning Digital Image who looks like most of my teenage grandsons these days.  Eyes down, phone in hand.  It seems they often have a never ending text conversation with someone who also likes to text!


I have eight grandsons, so I always seem to be making another card for a boy.  Love them all, the boys that is!
I colored the image with copics, the DP, the words and the bird are all from DCWV.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Challenges 4 everybody      Anything Goes

Carabbie Moments of Craft       Anything Goes

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges      Anything Goes

A Creative Romance                 Winter Blues

3 comments:

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely card for a teenage boy! Yay, those eyes are stick to their phones! ;-)
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Teresa Abajo said...

Hi Jackie! This stamp would suit my son as well LOL. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Mavis Burnham said...

The beautifully coloured image is perfect for all boys today - now to find a girl texting!