Followers

Saturday, November 9, 2013

When the Girls Get Together

Well, cold weather for the last week, and I already have a cold which I hope I can get rid of soon!  But that being said, if I'm going to be inside I might have more time for crafting.  I worked on this card to-day and I kind of like it!


Bugaboo digital images are always fun to work with, I know my daughter in law likes wine, so I hope she enjoys this card for her Birthday.  I used a Spellbinders Die to Cut around the images which I coloured with copics.  Added Glossy Accents to the eye glasses as well as the wine glasses and bottles.  Don't know if that shows in the picture.  The sentiment comes with the image, though when I made it smaller, my computer changed the Font.  The DP is from Paper Pizzaz and the ribbon is from my stash.

Hope everyone has a great week-end!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:


Catch the Bug  Anything Goes

Divas By Design  Use your Digis

Paper Take Weekly   Anything Goes

7 comments:

sammi said...

Great card! You've done the girls proud! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our “November Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! We’re so happy you visited! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

NanaConnie said...

This is so adorable, Jackie! Love your coloring and the CAS design just sets off the image.

Janice said...

Love it! What a super card to share with us this week at Divas, Jx

Mavis Burnham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mavis Burnham said...

What a great card - would almost be suitable for Red Hat friends! Love your colour choices.
Take care of your cold.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

What a wonderful card...I recognized it right away as a Bugaboo image...so cute and whimsical. Your colours are great as is your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week. Good luck.

Lynn, DT BSCB
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com.br/

NickScrapShack said...

Great card with a great sentiment! Love it!

Thank you for playing with us at Brown Sugar!
Nick