Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School

This little girl with the freckles is a digi image from Stamp & Doodle her name is Madison.  Another image for the CDAC Progressive Challenge.  I have colored her with copics.  The DP papers from my stash, the outline ruler had something else in the center which I covered with the brightly striped paper.  Love the colors in the stripes, they remind me of fall and the flowers that you see at that time of the year.  Printed the Back to School and added it to the bottom.  Well, I have one more image to add to this challenge, and just two days left!

2 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Love the ruler look and your background is wonderful! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

Fabulous card, Jackie. I love that ruler outline and I was surprised to learn that the center is a DP. I honestly thought you did some fancy inking technique and I was all ready for a tutorial. :)

Blessings,
Teresa