Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mom & Sons

This very bright card is for the CDAC Progressive Challenge this series ends to-morrow.  Then a new two week series will start. If you have made cards with the free images you received for this series, you will get free images again for the next series. The image is from Ellephantastic colored with copics.  The border punch is from Fiskars and the butterfly is from Dollarama.  The quote is from the internet authors name is on the bottom.  Papers from my stash. 

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Hi Jackie. Beautiful card. I love that border punch with the blue showing through; what a clever idea. I honestly thought the blue was bling. Great quote and I love how Mom has a single hair out of place, falling across her cheek. So perfect for a busy mom with small kids.

I am now following your blog, Jackie. Please visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions and, just between me and you, if you become my 100th follower, I will send you a little something in the mail. You can e-mail me with your address to claim it. teresaa@eastlink.ca

While you are there, make sure to add your link to my current giveaway for free digital scrapbook software. Two days left to enter.

Blessings,
Teresa

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the colours that you have used.
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE