Followers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Basket of Sunshine


Shelly's Images has provided this beautiful digital image basket for the CDAC Progressive Challenge 14 series 3. The basket is colored with copics.  I thought the basket was perfect for Easter Eggs and chicks.  The chickies made me think of sunshine, thus the velum sentiment.  I will put Happy Easter on the inside of the card. The chicks and eggs are stickers from Sandy Lion.  The DP is from K & Company with a few flower stickers added. 

Spent the day in the emergency room with my husband, they finally admitted him about 6:00 p.m.  He had fallen at home, and as he is 6'4" I could not get him out to the car so I had to call an ambulance.  He has a broken hip, but they may not be able to operate for a couple of days because of his blood thinners.  So you know where I will be during hospital visiting hours until he is ready to come home.

1 comment:

Creative Genie said...

Your card is adorable, Jackie! So sorry about your hubby. Hope things go well for him in his recovery.

Christine