Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Miss Bunny


Miss Bunny is a pretty little image from Stamping Dragon Designs.  Another card for the CDACPC14 Progressive challenge which ends April 1st.  I used a die from Nellie's multi frames to make the two ovals.  The image has been paper pieced, the little dress and the hearts.  I added a bit of color to the body with a copic marker.  Added some ribbon and a bow.  DP from my stash. 

I will add this to the gallery and then I am off to curl  only one more day of curling for me after to-day.  The season is changing, so soon golfing will start - it will be nice to be able to spend more time outdoors.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I love this, it is simply pretty and the layout is very nice!

donna said...

Good morning Jackie, yet another beauty from you!! I love the paper piecing, such a beautiful design to show of this precious bunny!!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
many hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT