Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

To My Friend


CDAC has started a new Series #3 of their Progressive Challenge with new prizes.  We received five free digital images to work with from some wonderful sponsors of this part of the challenge CDACP13.  #13 goes from March 1 to 14th, This is the first card I have made for this series, it is an image from Patties Creations. The beautiful sunflowers are colored with copics and a small amount of Ranger Glossy Accents has been added to the vase.  The chipboard sentiment is from We R Memory Keepers and the pearls from Forever in Time.  The DP is from my stash.

Suppose to be very cold here to-day, but we are so lucky that we have had hardly any snow this winter which makes it so much easier to do any driving - No cleaning off windshields etc.

1 comment:

Pattie G said...

Jackie,
This is so pretty! I love the way you colored my image.

Hugs
Pattie ♥