Followers

Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Wicked Witch

For grandaughter Rachel this wonderful witch from Mo's Digital  Pencil.  When I use the term wicked I mean in a good way! ( The way teenagers use that word meaning something amazing to them!)  I have colored the image with copics.  For the background I have added a strip of sequin waste over DP from my stash.  The Sentiment is also from my Halloween stash.


The sentiment is really not that dark, but taking photos in the evening is not the best thing to do.  I know the cat should be black, but too hard for me to color that way!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Card Making Mamas             Trick or Treat
Clear It Out                            Stash item and Orange
Crafting by Designs                 Orange and Purple
Dream Valley                         Halloween
Desert Island Crafts                I used  1. Witch & broomstick
                                                         4.  Stripes
                                                         5. Sentiment on Front




4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous spooky card, I like the image and the design, Thanks for joining in with us at Desert Island crafters challenge, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Love the idea of the bling negative! Way to use EVERYTHING! Super cute witch! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge blog, best of luck!

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous Halloween card.Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

Nathalie said...

Pretty Halloween card. I love colouring.Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
Nathalie