Followers

Monday, October 21, 2013

The Presents


This little sweetheart with the gifts is a stamp from Lilli of the Valley, she was such fun to color with my copics.
I used a sketch from  CLP Sketch Challenge which I was going to use when it was first shown on their blog, but a computer not working properly prevented that.  But, I thought it a very interesting sketch so I am using it now.  All of the DP are from DCWV,  I used four different sheets from the same pad.  I added lace to both sides and around the music piece.  The lace and the pink flower at the bottom of the card are stickers that have been in my stash for a very long time. The corner die cut is from Marriane Design and the perky little blue bow is also from my stash.


T

We should be nice and cosy this winter as we are having a new furnace, air conditioner and hot water heater installed to-day and they will finish the job to-morrow, but the furnace is running - good thing - as it may go down to 2 or 3 degrees tonight.  No hot water until tomorrow though!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Lady Bug                     Halloween / or use your Die Cuts
Creative Moments        Anything Goes / Lace          TOP Three Winner
Sister Act                     Must be a Card


6 comments:

Kelly said...

OOh I love this card too! The vintage feel is so nice and the colors are beautiful, it has been nice to meet you. I will be your newest follower!
Have a great day, Kelly

Sandra said...

Lovely card Jackie!!
Love the lace, beautiful colors!!
Hugs,Sandra

Mavis Burnham said...

The soft colours on this card are great. Fun use of all the lace and beautiful colouring on the little girl.
Enjoy your new installations.

shampylou30 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge x

PaperDaisies said...

What a gorgeous card. You have showcased the image beautifully. Thank you for joining us over at Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

Unknown said...

Lovely card and cute image. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments this fortnight
Claire DT