Followers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Good Fairy Glinda

This wonderful image is one that I won from Sassy Studio for a comment  in a blog hop.  It will be a Birthday Card for my nieces daughter who would like to be an actress - she is 11.  She is going to have the lead in the play Babes in Toyland in their local theatre in Ohio.  I hope her dreams come true, I know she will work hard.


 I have colored the image with copics and silver pen, but I have paper pieced her dress with the same DP as the border of the card.  The jewel swirls are from my stash.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Creative Romance  Fairy Tale or Winged Creations

Catch the Bug             Anything Goes

The Crafting Cafe       Anything Goes

Crafting By Designs    Anything Goes







8 comments:

Sylvia Anderson said...

Such a pretty image, great colours x
Thank you for joining in the Crafting café challenge, good luck x

Dawn said...

Love your card, sweet image & great colours! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Delphine said...

Beautiful! Lovely image and I love her dress! Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance and good luck! Delphine xx

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Lots of fussy cutting but it's so necessary for this look. I love the image and colors. the added bling is a great touch. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

Becky G said...

Love your card, Jackie! Great image and coloring! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Catch The Bug! Hope to see your wonderful work again!

:) Becky G
Bugaboo DT Member

Jodie Mackrell said...

pretty card. thank you for joining our anything goes challenge at catch the bug!

Jodie Mackrell said...

pretty card. thank you for joining our anything goes challenge at catch the bug!

Mavis Burnham said...

She will so love the beautiful card Jackie. It matches her personality perfectly with all the bling.