Followers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Angel on High

I decided to use an interesting sketch from MoJo Monday for this card.  My interpretation is just a smidge different than the sketch!
I stamped and heat embossed the image which is from Inkadinkadoo.  The sentiment is a digital image from TLC.  I had to pop the main part of the card up as the twine I used under it was quite thick.  Some cardstock and DP and it was finished.


This is the sketch I used:


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Mojo Monday            Sketch as above

Challenges 4 Everybody    Anything Goes

Kaboodle Doodles             Non traditional Christmas Colours

Lady Bug Crafts                 Christmas / Winter




2 comments:

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

Mavis Burnham said...

I enjoyed checking out your Christmas cards based on sketches. they turned out great with the DPs you chose. Nice to get back into embossing for a change isn't it?