Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Post

Well, after lots of company and a wonderful Christmas, I am finally going to add the last of my Christmas Cards to my blog.  We were so lucky that we did not lose power over the holidays as many of my friends did who live in the surrounding area.

I used a Lilli of the Valley stamp for this card - two youngsters posting a card.  I cut the ovals with my Colluzle, added a die cut from Sizzex down the side.  The cardstock and DP are from my stash.  The images are colored with Copics.  I added some flower soft to her muff and the bottom of her coat.  Now, with his unkempt looking hair, and the way I colored him, I think he looks like he came out in his pj's and bath robe!  But I do still like the card. 


I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge      Any Christmas card

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra     Christmas card

Challenges 4 Everybody #36                            Anything Goes

Pink Gem Challenge #109                               Anything Goes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous card...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
Helen x