Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Decorating for Christmas

Well Christmas is getting closer and closer and I am still making cards - good thing most of them will be hand delivered.

For this card I have used a Christmas tree ornament stamp from Inkadinkadoo which I heat embossed.  I also heat embossed the sentiment stamp from Stamping up.  Used a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder for the background and a silver die cut from K&Company.


And a close up of the ornaments!


I based my card on a really neat sketch from Feeling Sketchy
I am entering this card in the following Challenges:

Feeling Sketchy              Using above sketch

52 Christmas card Throwdown  Anything Goes

Pink Gem Challenge                  Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge      For a special someone

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra for December   Christmas Card


  







8 comments:

DebR said...

Such a gorgeous card. Wonderfully done, with great embossing.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the embossing and the baubles. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 154 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

DebiJ said...

Such a special card here - love your embossing & lovely adornments.
Thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy!

Granmargaret said...

lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful card! LOVE the fun images you used and the fabulous colors! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :) Mynn xx

PS: We've got a blog hop with 5 prizes going on at House of Cards--I hope you join us!!! :)

Morgyn said...

What a lovely card - great colours :) Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy.

Deborah Frings said...

I love the ornament stamp you've used - absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Sue said...

So gorgeous! I love the elegant design.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge
Sue xx