Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bear Family Sliding Downhill


This is my third card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge series six which will end on the 15th of  Novermber and I still have two more cards to make .  The image of the bear is from Design 2 Delight.  I had fun with this image copying it 4 times in different sizes. The bears are colored with copics, the sky with Distress Ink, and the snow is from a Marvy Uchida snow marker.  The snowflake stickers are from Starform, and the Sentiment printed on my computer.

We have had some wonderful weather here, so did some work in my garden trimming shrubs and pulling out the tomato plants, etc.  I have been curling mornings three times a week, have been on the winning side more often lately so get to buy the drinks!

Thank you for looking, hope you have time to leave a comment - they are appreciated! 


2 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Hi Miss Jackie, just couldn't pass by the opportunity to rave about this awesome bear card. Fantastic design, love how you have made a family having fun together, your coloring is perfect as well as your beautiful sky in the background!!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Jackie,
What a perfect holiday card with your wonderful bear family! I love how you have created the sky and need to find out about that marker you have used for the snow. Thank you for playing at CDAC PC#6! I look forward to your next creations!

Hugs,

Georgia