Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Perfect Bride

This is my sixth card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge series 6, which is over at midnight to-night.  This wonderful image is from Margaret Kieser, a member, this was one of the top images in the Drawing Challenge last month!!  The lattice on each side of the bride is part of an image from Nana Vic.  The bride is colored with Copics.  I used a Quickie Glue pen to add glitter to add glitter to the dress and veil.  The lattice is colored with white Pergamano pen.  The lace and roses are from Dollarama.  Blue cardstock from my stash.  I think she is a beautiful bride!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh WOW! This is stunning!

Linda said...

Oh my this is so beautiful! I just saw this at CDACPC and had to come and tell you how pretty it is.