Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lilac Butterfly

A very pretty but quick card to make.  The glitter on the butterfly wings does not show up in the photo as well as it does on the card.  The image is is called Exotic Butterfly from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The background is a cuttle bug folder, after embossing it, I used a small mauve ink pad to highlight the design.  The sentiment has no name on the sheet, and it is not in it's original packaging.

I'm quite excited, because tomorrow I get to look after my youngest grandson; (Colton (6 Months old).  He will only be here for to-night and until noon tomorrow, but next week I get to look after him for a whole day while his older brother and sisters go to the waterpark in Niagara.  Have to enjoy the kids while they are still young, they grow so fast.  Next week my husband is having a cataract removed from his left eye and in two weeks, they will do the right eye.  Lots of appointments to get to before he is finished.

No comments: