Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You are invited - -

I really had to think about this one - but if I remember rightly the theme for these images was supposed to be food, though not too many of them fell into that category when we made our cards.  This is my last card for CDAC Progressive Challenge 7.  The crab is an image from Tiffany Doodles and is colored with copics.  The strawberries are from Creative Charms, the ribbon from my stash and the wording computer generated right onto the card.
If you have not entered into any of the Progressive Challenges, I hope you will do so, the next one starts on the first of December and runs until the 15th.  All new images.

Please leave a comment, I so love to read them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card!!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Alyna said...

hi
ur card is sooo cute :)
really love it :)
and specially ur strawberry :)
thank for leaving love at my blog :)

hugs
Alyna